At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Career Consultant Coordinator (Recruiter/CC Back Up) – Job Description
The purpose of a Career Consultant Coordinator (CCC) is to help support the ongoing efforts of the recruitment function of the organization. CCC’s help continue and build relationships with healthcare professionals, assisting with continued employment through temporary staffing, while providing exceptional customer service and facilitating outstanding patient care. This is a sales function position and is considered “exempt”. If overtime hours are worked, there is not additional pay for the overtime.
- Help cover Career Consultants when they are out of the office on PTO, extended leave of absence, etc.
- Maintain their book of business seamlessly to provide great customer service for both external candidates and internal departments
- Cover all aspects of a CC’s desk from a shared services side of the business, payroll, credentialing, HR questions
- Cover all aspects of a CC’s desk from a production standpoint, create pay packages, talk to leads, talk to candidates, handle submissions, close offers and facilitate the placement process
- Work daily with CC’s, Managers, Directors and Client Managers to fully engage and cover all functions of a CC’s desk
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions’ core values in everything you do
- Ongoing prep and follow up with CC’s on coverage functions
- Cover phones, emails, Pulse, sales, and administrative tasks for out of office CC
- This position relies on independent judgement, problem solving timely follow up, outstanding customer service and solid sales skills
- Proven success in this role is aided by a very strong work ethic, personal drive and the ability to overcome obstacles
- Excellent rapport/relationship building skills
- Inspiration to succeed and accomplish goals
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize multiple desks throughout the day
- Solid technical and computer skills
- Willingness to learn with an open mind
- Track record of career success and/or longevity in other roles
- Positive, persistent attitude
- Desire to adhere and drive Medical Solutions’ core values and high standard of customer service
- Staffing industry experience and knowledge
- Medical field or terminology background
- Phone exposure and experience (customer service, call center, sales, cold calling, problem solving)
- Organization and communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1-2 years’ experience in sales, customer service or industry related roles
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.