At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Social Media Recruiter – Job Description
The Social Media Recruiter builds a strong online network to communicate job openings and company branding to targeted niches on social media. The recruiter also identifies and represents the company in discussion groups/forums to garner positive familiarity with the brand. The Social Media Recruiter builds the competitive advantage of the organization in important online niches and increases the probability of passive candidate sourcing using social media recruitment. Additionally, the recruiter assists with the coordination of a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with the marketing communication objectives of the company. The Social Media Recruiter will also utilize our Chat function to actively recruit new candidates.
- Source job candidates through web postings, job boards, web mining, print ads, job fairs, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
- Manage job board content, creating, posting, editing, and refreshing job postings on social media on an as-needed basis
- Identify and participate in niche groups for targeted candidate sourcing.
- Serve as an expert and advocate of Aureus Medical in all online content – forums, blogs, discussion
- Build online network of targeted candidates
- Ensure all pre-hire qualifications are met and properly documented in Remi
- Actively recruit candidates on C&A website with the chat function
- Conduct in-depth phone pre-screens with candidates, transitioning qualified candidates to Recruiters
- Online Presence
- Participate in discussions to increase the positive online presence of the organization
- Write blogs and provide education to increase online presence and communicate key messaging
- Work with the sales floor to increase online review ratings
- Actively source all designated social media mediums for candidates
- Embody the Aureus standard of professionalism and customer service within all forms of interaction
- Internal Strategy
- Build a strong internal network of contributors for discussions aligned with social media strategy
- Measure social media performance in the recruitment area and make recommendations for participation in appropriate channels
- Work with Marketing, Division Management, and other designated staff to communicate key objectives and remain consistent with branding strategies
- Behavioral Competencies
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers. Creates effective working relationships. Works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, offering assistance, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
- Time Management: Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
- Mission & Values: Portrays the company’s mission and value statements in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
- Systems & Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Remi, Notes, Internet) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or as the situation dictates.
- High school education required.
- The ability to:
- Create a strong Social Media strategy
- Effectively use social media websites from a recruitment perspective
- Utilize a touch-tone telephone, view a PC screen, type at least 35 words per minute, and demonstrate proficiency in basic Windows operations
- Speak and write professionally and follow oral or written instructions
- Establish a working relationship with leads and candidates
- Organize workload, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Use MS Office software applications and the Internet proficiently
- Comply with all fair employment hiring practices and anti-discrimination laws and regulations
- Prefer one or more years of Social Media, recruiting, or related work experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred. A combination of education and relative experience is considered.
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.