At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Enterprise Architect – Job Description
Medical Solutions' Enterprise Architect designs and implements innovative software solutions that are used by a diverse set of customers, both internal and external. The software you design is a vital component of a company that is changing the landscape in the travel nursing industry.
Our team is currently looking for a strategically focused Enterprise Architect. Along with IT management, you will be responsible for defining the technical landscape for our organization. You will assess the current collection of systems and processes and create a modernization and stabilization plan. Working with team members both inside and outside of IT you will be responsible for analysis, design, and delivery of new and existing software solutions.
As an Enterprise Architect you will be given the most challenging technical problems. You'll need to consider all of the potential impacts of changes to our enterprise system and design solutions that prepare us for the future without breaking what we use today.
You will need to be flexible, proactive, and solution focused. We value open and honest communication, and we strive to create a positive and fun team-based environment. We want teammates that challenge themselves, as well as those around them to create high quality products and services.
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and convey those needs to other team members in an understandable fashion
- Design and write functional, maintainable code
- Works with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help determine priority and assess timelines
- Own the delivery pipeline and have a strong understanding of modern DevOps practices
- Prioritize unit tests, both manual and automated, to ensure the highest code quality
- Responsible for timely and thorough code reviews
- Use a cloud first approach to design technical systems that meet varied business needs
- Assess current system landscape and produce a directional roadmap with milestone releases to ultimately modernize all legacy systems and processes
- Document existing and proposed solutions to increase understanding of direction and purpose
- Have a strong understanding of data modeling and domain driven design
- Continually learn and stay up to date with the ever-changing technical landscape
- Mentor other team members on new technologies and practices
- Enforce industry and company best practices within our teams
- Work with external vendors to ensure deliverables meet company needs and standards
- Assess new technologies and frameworks and determine their value to the organization
- Possess the ability to drive meetings and projects, keeping other team members informed and engaged
- Estimate costs, both upfront and recurring, for various technical implementations
- Work with the infrastructure team to make sure the needs of the development team and the overall organization are being met
- Work with DBAs to ensure data integrity and reporting needs are being met
- Rapidly prototype POCs to prove the validity of new approaches
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field
- Be a master of something, and good at a lot of things. We don’t care if you’ve been working in Java your whole career. We know software is about more than the language its written in
- A desire to learn and work in a .NET enterprise environment
- Extensive experience designing relational databases and using other data storage methods
- Strong understanding of cloud-based architecture using Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Services
- A minimum of 7 years of application development experience
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Have a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure
- Be committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- SharePoint experience
- Previous C# experience
- Experience using Git
- Expertise with Microsoft products and services
- Experience implementing DevOps practices
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.