At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Business Development Executive (BDE) - Job Description
The purpose of the Business Development Executive role is to connect with hospitals and introduce them to Medical Solutions. You are the ideal candidate if you want to push yourself to be the best every single day, while being surrounded by like-minded people. If you’re still reading this and can’t stand the idea of not being organized, love working and learning in a team environment and willing to put the effort in to see the long-term results, hit the apply button and let’s chat.
- Making outbound calls and emails daily to prospect future customers
- Have the ability to present value and trust over the phone
- Creative problem solver who is focused more on the solution vs the challenge in front of them
- Follow-up and hold their team members accountable to the WOW Plan
- Responsibility for negotiating contractual terms
- Prospect and contact new Hospitals to determine any staffing shortages for traveling employees.
- Proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business.
- Be available in the evening and on the weekends to contact clients and to provide outstanding customer service
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicate, understand, and develop a relationship with various hospitals. Covering all areas of needs, contract, hospital requirements and billing.
- Work daily with Career Consultants to match and present qualified health care professionals for placement in developed job openings based on hospital/facility needs.
- Assist Operations staff and Career Consultants in accessing, organizing and sending preemployment paperwork from placed travelers to facilities.
- Ongoing follow up with current facilities prior to, during, and after traveler’s assignment.
- Will work with Operations staff and Career Consultants to help resolve any issues with travelers (personal or professional).
- This position is largely based on independent judgment
Proven success in this role is aided by a very strong work ethic, personal drive, organization and overcoming obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2-3 years of strong sales experience
- Inspiration to succeed and accomplish goals
- Well organized and great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn with an open mind
- Excellent rapport/relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize throughout the day
- Solid technical and computer skills
- Track record of career success and/or longevity in other jobs
- Must have a persistent attitude
- Desire and ability to adhere to Medical Solutions core values and high standard of customer service
- Sales background (commissions)
- Phone exposure (customer service, call center, sales, cold calling, etc.)
- Ability to present value to overcome objections to potential clients
- Successful selling or closing deals through consultative selling techniques
- Life long learner
- Comfortable in a remote environment
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.