At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Career Consultant - Job Description
The purpose of the Career Consultant role is to develop and build relationships with traveling healthcare professionals, assisting with continued employment through temporary staffing, while providing exceptional customer service and facilitating outstanding patient care. This is a sales position and is considered “exempt”. If overtime hours are worked, there is not additional pay for overtime.
- Be an example for your teammates and representative of our company
- Contact and negotiate all aspects of current travel assignments with potential healthcare professionals
- Work daily with client side team members to match and present qualified health care professionals for placement in our current job openings
- Assist operations staff in accessing, organizing and receiving pre-employment paperwork from placed travelers
- Ongoing weekly follow up with current travelers prior to, during, and after assignment
- Work with team members from our operations and client side to help resolve any issues with travelers (personal or professional)
- Through referrals, lead sources, and cold contacts develop an ongoing strong network of traveling Health Professionals
- Make up to 100+ outbound calls daily
- Be available in the evening and on the weekends to contact leads and to provide outstanding customer service to our candidates and current travelers
- This position scope of responsibility is supervisory in nature, not clinical in nature.
- This position is viewed as a single point of contact for our travelers.
- This position relies on independent judgment, problem solving, timely follow up, outstanding customer service and sales skills.
- Proven success in this role is aided by a very strong work ethic, personal drive and overcoming obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2-3 years of successful sales experience
- Excellent rapport/relationship building skills
- Inspiration to succeed and accomplish goals
- Well organized and great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize throughout the day
- Solid technical and computer skills
- Willingness to learn with an open mind
- Track record of career success and/or longevity in other jobs
- Must have a persistent attitude
- Desire and ability to adhere to Medical Solutions core values and high standard of customer service
- Staffing Industry experience
- Medical field or terminology background
- Phone exposure (customer service, call center, sales, cold calling, etc.)
- Solid sales skills (relationship-based, commissions)
- Successful selling or closing deals through consultative selling techniques
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.