At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) Specialist – Job Description
An integral team member responsible for achieving financial plan objectives, streamlining processes, and supporting the overall objectives of FP&A. Teamwork and communication skills are critical as the candidate will interact with individuals across the organization.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly routine report preparation and distribution
- Prepares, assists with & distributes monthly and quarterly commission calculations
- Assist in month end variance analysis by compiling GL detail, rolling over monthly dashboards, actualizing reporting models, and various ad-hoc requests
- Provide support to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Monitor, investigate, and respond to commission-related inquiries
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Finance or related field
- Working knowledge and aptitude with excel
- Must be detail oriented and have an analytical mindset
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to prioritize and estimate delivery timelines
- Broad understanding of both accounting and business operations
- Experience with Great Plains and/or Peoplesoft accounting software a plus
- Spreadsheet experience desirable
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.