At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Onboarding Specialist – Job Description
An Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of Account Managers and Recruiters with regard to achieving required compliance standards prior to the start of an employee’s assignment according to Aureus and Client guidelines.
- Employee Records Management
- Analyze employee files to identify compliance required for assignment onboarding
- Identify, set-up and process medical record testing and documentation
- Complete onboarding calls with employees on assignment
- Conduct follow-up on incomplete and pending items, working closely with Account Managers, Quality Assurance, Support Staff and Management to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage and review returned documents and records adhering to division policy and procedure
- Accurately import onboarding information to both the employee’s file in REMI and VMS systems if applicable
- Communicate professionally, both orally and written, with third party vendors, candidates/employees, and co-workers
- Adhere to established communication deadlines and parameters with third party vendors, candidates/employees and co-workers
- Utilize the chain of command to determine what and when internal communication is necessary
- Behavioral Competencies
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, offering assistance, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
- Time Management: Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
- Mission & Values: Portrays the company’s mission and value statements in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
- Systems & Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Remi, Notes, Internet) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or as the situation dictates.
- High school education is required
- The ability to:
- Utilize a touch-tone telephone, view a PC screen, type at least 35 wpm, demonstrate proficiency in basic Windows operations and use of miscellaneous office equipment (fax, printer, copier)
- Speak and write professionally and follow oral or written instructions
- Establish a working relationship with employees, clients and candidates
- Organize tasks and manage time and multi-task with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Function as a cohesive team member, engaging in open communication with all team members, and proactively working in support of the Division’s performance goals
- Comply with all company policies and procedures - including adherence to all local, State, and Federal fair employment practices
- At least 1 year of sales support or related work experience preferred
- At least 6 months experience in a C&A Industries administration position preferred
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.