At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Corporate Recruiter – Job Description
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle of internal recruiting and talent acquisition support. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to lead projects where independent action, judgment and a high degree of initiative and confidentiality is required. They will participate in the planning and implementing of recruiting process improvements and partner with managers and internal staff. This position is considered exempt (salaried) and is not eligible for additional pay if overtime hours are worked.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions' Core Values in everything you do.
- Recruit talent by using traditional and creative sourcing methods to identify and attract qualified candidates that will enhance our company's culture.
- Conduct cultural screening interviews and coordinate second and final interviews with hiring managers and senior leadership.
- Develop strong working relationships and partner with management to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Utilize proactive, creative, and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source active and passive candidates.
- Communicate regularly with both internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Create and extend offers. Initiate on-boarding once candidates have accepted.
- Track applicants and sourcing leads and assist with government compliance reporting such as Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), etc.
- Build business partnership with Business Unit management and Human Resources / training / Payroll/Benefits that improves teamwork, knowledge sharing, adoption of best practices, and leveraging ideas and resources.
- Partner with our Marketing team to attract top-level candidates and create brand recognition.
- Provide input to human resources strategy within the Business Unit and HR team to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR Administration preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 years full life cycle recruiting experience required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems or CRM tool required.
- Proven experience and success sourcing talent on LinkedIn and alternative platforms or tools.
- Previous experience recruiting at local job fairs, colleges, and other community job placement organizations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with a high sense of urgency, high attention to detail and effective time management. Strong initiative, good judgment and must be resourceful.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop trust with internal and external customers and employees at all levels of organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have proficient internet navigation skills.
- Creative thinker and positive person.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plan requirements.
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.