At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Solution Architect – Job Description
Medical Solutions creates innovative and engaging software that is used by a diverse set of customers, both internal and external. The software we create is a vital component of a company that is changing the landscape in the travel nursing industry.
Our team is currently looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about creating awesome experiences for our customers and our teammates. We value open and honest communication, and we strive to create a positive and fun team-based environment. We want teammates that challenge themselves, as well as those around them to create high quality products and services.
Our dev teams create and support a variety of products, from our Dynamics-based CRM to custom web portals and mobile apps. Our applications are built using the Microsoft .NET stack, leveraging Azure for cloud services.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll act as the emissary of application development process and help design the overall eco-system. You’ll architect, design, develop, and implement applications and solutions to meet the most critical and complex requirements. As a Solution Architect, you’ll provide technical oversight to design, development, and testing activities. It will be up to you to ensure that applications are reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions’ Core Values in everything you do
- Drives all aspects of system design including performance, scalability, security, etc.
- Works across teams to build consensus on direction and timing
- Has a strong understanding of many aspects of the business
- Works directly with customers, both internal and external, to understand their needs and conveys those needs to other team members
- Provides thought leadership regarding applications of technology to business needs
- Builds out proofs of concepts in order to “fail fast” on complex projects
- Owns the development, maintenance, and enforcement of enterprise standards around development practices, processes, and tools
- Works with Enterprise Architecture to ensure solutions are in alignment with current needs and future objectives
- Assists in building technical roadmaps
- Works with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to prioritize and estimate effort
- Enforces industry and company best practices
- Works with external vendors to ensure deliverables meet company needs and standards
- Coordinates cross team dependencies
- Work with cross-functional resources such as UX Designers, DBAs, Infrastructure, etc.
- Serves as a technical subject matter expert
- Be an enthusiastic leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- 7+ years’ broad technology experience
- Strong understanding of business functions and operations
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, both waterfall and Agile
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to set vision and provide leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to drive cross-functional execution
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective, non-technical manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Strong facilitator and consensus builder
- Creative thinker and constant learner
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.