At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Accounting Manager – Job Description
The Accounting Manager is a key part of Medical Solutions’ Finance function and will work to help manage the operations of the accounting department including overseeing the month-end close and reporting process, reviewing account reconciliations, performing financial analyses and other tasks as requested.
- Facilitate communication between all levels of our organization and functional areas
- Recognize and develop best practices and continuously evaluate the need for refinement. Ensure internal controls over financial reporting are designed and functioning as intended
- Periodically review the company’s accounting policies and procedures to ensure consistent application and compliance with GAAP
- Monitor new accounting standards for applicability & impact to the Company
- Oversee AR, AP, treasury, cash application and fixed assets
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Champion strong relationships within Finance and other functions by embracing a servant leadership approach
- Mentor and develop senior and staff accountants through 1:1 meetings, coaching and guidance. Appraise individual team member performance
- Interview, hire and onboard additional associates as needed. Plan, assign, direct and review work across the accounting team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 6+ years’ experience in corporate or public accounting
- 3+ years of direct supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Understanding of Federal, State and Local Tax Regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- CPA designation a plus
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.