At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Business Relations Manager - Job Description
The Business Relations Manager will help maintain relationships with our hospital/facility contacts by seamlessly managing accounts while other Medical Solutions team members are out of the office. The ideal candidate is an active learner who loves to be busy and excels at problem solving on the fly. If you’re a decisive person who wants to push yourself to be the best every single day, work in tandem with like-minded people in a team environment, are constantly looking for ways to help, and enjoy being the glue that keeps ongoing relationships together, please hit the apply button and let’s chat!
- Making follow up calls and emails daily to current customers
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships over the phone
- Creative problem solver who is focused more on the solution vs the challenge in front of them
- Will cover job responsibilities for team members during PTO, FMLA and unforeseen circumstances
- Problem solve any issues with current Hospitals to determine and assist in the best solutions
- Proactively reaching out to team members and managers to help support ongoing projects
- This position is considered “exempt, if overtime hours are worked there is no additional pay for overtime. Typical office hours with flex scheduling.
- Communicate, understand, and maintain the relationships with our various hospitals. Covering all areas of needs.
- Work daily with team members to understand all job functions to ensure a smooth transition on covering any hospital/facility needs.
- Assist Operations staff and team members in accessing, organizing and sending preemployment paperwork from placed travelers to facilities.
- Potential follow up with current facilities prior to, during, and after traveler’s assignment.
- Will work with Operations staff and team members to help resolve any issues with travelers (personal or professional).
- This position is largely based on being collaborative and supporting our sales team
- Proven success in this role is aided by a very strong work ethic, personal drive, organization and overcoming obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2-3 years of strong customer service
- Inspiration to succeed and accomplish goals
- Well organized and great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn with an open mind
- Excellent rapport/relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize throughout the day
- Solid technical and computer skills
- Track record of career success and/or longevity in other jobs
- Must have a persistent attitude
- Desire and ability to adhere to Medical Solutions core values and high standard of customer service
- Phone exposure (customer service, call center, etc.)
- Ability to present value to overcome problems to current clients
- Life long learner
- Comfortable in a remote environment
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.