At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Recruiter - Job Description
A Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment function, which consists of recruitment advertising, candidate screening/interviewing, and selection of staff to fill current or future client job opportunities.
- Source job candidates through cold calling, web postings, job boards, web mining, print ads, campus recruiting, job fairs, soliciting referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
- Manage job board content; creating, posting, editing, and refreshing job postings on an as-needed basis
- Interviewing & Candidate Matching:
- Conduct interviews according to division procedures, reviewing the applicant’s work information and determining the potential match with open job orders or future employment opportunities
- Determine, administer, and score assessments relative to the candidate’s position(s)
- Develop and maintain relationships with the most viable candidates – ensuring all information is current and properly documented regarding qualifications, availability, preferences, etc.
- Prepare the candidate and coordinate the client interview
- Negotiate the assignment/placement details (bill rate, start date, etc., and close the business)
- Verify background information including work references, educational degree, drug screen, and other employment verifications required by the company or client
- Placement Management Support
- Assist on an occasional basis in determining qualified candidates for each job order – thus initiating a send out
- Assist on an occasional basis with various aspects of the employee and client assignment/placement including compliance of all hire flow and client specifications
- Make first day and regular employee checks, process weekly payroll, monitor payables, and client satisfaction
- Backup Account Managers in their absence or whenever necessary
- Behavioral Competencies
- Attitude & Effort: Displays a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
- Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
- Teamwork/Cooperation: Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, offering assistance, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
- Time Management: Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
- Mission & Values: Portrays the company’s mission and value statements in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
- Systems & Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing computer systems/applications (i.e., MS Office, Remi, Notes, Internet) to satisfactorily perform the job functions and duties associated with the position
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or as the situation dictates.
- High school education required
- The ability to:
- Utilize a touch-tone telephone, view a PC screen, type at least 35 words per minute, and demonstrate proficiency in basic Windows operations
- Speak and write professionally and follow oral or written instructions
- Establish a working relationship with employees, clients and candidates
- Organize workload, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency
- Proficiently use MS Office software applications and the Internet
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred- a combination of education and relative experience will be considered
- Preferred one or more years of recruiting, selection, or related work experience
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.