At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Business Applications Manager – Job Description
The Business Applications Manager will join a fast-paced technology team to create a world-class business enablement function. We’re looking for an excellent communicator and collaborator who is able to manage a portfolio of projects and resources. This position will require a strong mix of business understanding and technical experience. They will work directly with business leaders to develop strategies and technical approaches that achieve business objectives. They will lead a small team of dedicated technical resources in support of their assigned business function.
Responsible for providing leadership and vision along with planning, organizing, and coordinating their team’s focus. Understands business strategy, consults on business processes, and defines business requirements for the Tech portfolio. Communicates Tech strategy, standards, solutions, and processes to business partners. Manages escalations from business partners.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions’ Core Values in everything you do
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understand business objectives and processes
- Define capabilities, prioritize demand, develop high level business requirements, and drive application strategy
- Develop and communicate Tech strategy for assigned business function, including status of Tech efforts, project portfolio cost and timelines
- Function as the primary liaison between Tech and assigned business function, including defining services, associated performance metrics, communicating operational impacts and results
- Partner with business partners and Tech team to develop application, infrastructure, analytics, and process architecture to enable assigned business function
- Work closely with business partners to ensure consistency in definitions of scope, budgets and timeframes for projects
- Provide transparency and accountability for Tech services supporting business operations
- Participate in regular business meetings and provide a central point of information for supporting Tech activities
- Establish and monitor service level KPIs
- Manage a small group of technical resources including software developers, business analysts, and solutions engineers
- Be an enthusiastic leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- 7+ years’ broad technology experience
- Strong understanding of business functions and operations
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, both waterfall and Agile
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to set vision and provide leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to drive cross-functional execution
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Experience building and maintaining financial budgets
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective, non-technical manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Strong orientation to execution
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.