At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Systems Engineer – Job Description
The Systems Engineer’s role is to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure. To be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate a high degree of technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Troubleshooting in the cloud environment
- Patching and Updating Firmware
- Delivers tasks on time and efficiently
- Participates in identifying new technologies and new design patterns
- Works to establish and maintain system standards and naming conventions.
- Participates in infrastructure design discussions
- Assists in implementation of DevOps practices including CI/CD pipelines
- Leads problem management and root cause analysis
- Work with cross-functional resources such as UX Designers, DBAs, Infrastructure, etc.
- Serves as a technical subject matter expert
- Proficient in technical writing
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Skilled in Object Oriented Design and data modeling
- Deep understanding of common design patterns and their uses
- Understanding of Microservice concepts and applications
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Demonstrated knowledge of application security models and practices
- Understanding of performance and scalability concerns
- Demonstrated understanding of logging and supportability
- Basic proficiency in:
- Microsoft SCCM
- Office 365 Administration
- Windows Server administration
- VMWare or Hyper-V Virtual Infrastructure
- Microsoft Active Directory and GPO
- VPN Provisioning
- SAN storage technologies
- Network administration and security
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- MS Windows Desktop
- Network infrastructure
- Veeam Backup and Recovery
- Mobile Devices
- Wireless solutions
- Automated Unit Testing (e.g., nunit)
- Network Design (Cloud and On-prem)
- Firewall Configuration & Monitoring
- Logging (e.g., Application Insights)
- Messaging (e.g., Azure Service Bus)
- Powershell scripting
- Network Routing Conepts
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.