Medical Solutions is a pet friendly travel nursing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs and happiness for over a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions? The answer is quite simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in Omaha, not to mention other prestigious accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award honorable mention from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, but have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and we’ll take it to the next level together.
As a Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for invoicing, effectively managing individual customer accounts and making monthly payment arrangements, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• Weekly invoicing to clients based upon individual contract specifications
• Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and irregularities
• Utilize reports to determine aged receivables and appropriate actions
• Follow-up with clients regarding late payments and negotiate payment arrangements with customers
• Prepare bank deposits
• Research and solve payment discrepancies
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring that issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner.
• 3 - 5 years of Accounts Receivable/Billing experience required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Good negotiating/problem-solving skills
• Solid critical thinking skills
• Effective listening skills
• Motivated with excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
Some of the benefits you can expect at Medical Solutions:
• Day 1 Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits, as well as company paid Life Insurance.
• Short and Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren)
• Paid Time Off & 8 Paid holidays.
• In-office Concierge to run your personal errands for you.
• Casual dress policy. We’re talking flip-flops and t-shirts – you’ll love it!
As mentioned above, we also like to enjoy ourselves through various company events and outings. One day we might surprise you with Dilly Bars and the next we’re off to a baseball game or picnics in the park. We work hard and we play even harder. Think you can handle it? If so, check out the "Careers" section on our website https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com
|Date Posted||May 29, 2020|
|Date Closes||June 28, 2020|
|Address||1010 N 102nd Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Suite 300|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-3021.02 Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position