Medical Solutions is a pet friendly travel nursing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs and happiness for over a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions? The answer is quite simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in Omaha, Cincinnati, Tupelo, Denver, and San Diego - not to mention other prestigious accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award honorable mention from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, but have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and we’ll take it to the next level together.
Business Intelligence Manager
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead and facilitate significant analytic initiatives in support of our business strategies. They will grow and develop our team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, modeling and visualization. The ideal candidate will identify and implement solutions that enable self-service functionality while maintaining data integrity. They will work closely with leaders across all business units and functions to support and implement high-quality, data-driven solutions.
- Develop and implement an analytics strategy that enables our business strategy
- Partner with business leaders to understand reporting and analytics needs in their functions
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business functions
- Partner with business owners to prioritize projects to ensure the most important items are being successfully addressed, including report requests
- Develop and maintain analytics architecture aligned with business strategy and IT guiding principles
- Partner with Project Managers to plan, communicate and deliver projects successfully and on time
- Provide regular communications on the status of assigned items, both currently being worked and those in the backlog
- Ensure work items are delivered on time
- Provide analytics expertise across the Technology department
- Maintain knowledge of best practices in information technology, analytics and development
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within their department and design/implement solutions to meet the needs.
- Manage day to day activities of direct reports
- Develop skills and talents of direct reports through coaching, mentoring and periodic performance reviews
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and support to business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar analytical field
- Experience building and maintaining data warehouses/marts, ideally in a cloud environment
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in working with relational database systems and 1-2 years of experience with data visualization software and self-service analytic/ETL tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, visual basic commands)
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools (MS SQL, Oracle SQL developer, Business Objects, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with modern data science languages such as Python, R, etc.
- Working knowledge of self-service analytic/ETL tools and data visualization tools, specifically PowerBI
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Be an example for people in exhibiting Medical Solutions core values every day
- Foster and enhance company culture
- Commitment to Servant leadership
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Human resource management and development
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Strong Orientation to Execution
- Business acumen
- Ability to influence
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Workload management and task delegation
- Understanding of project management principles
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development
- Interaction with application vendors and support teams
Some of the benefits you can expect at Medical Solutions:
- Day 1 Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits, as well as company paid Life Insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren)
- Paid Time Off & 9 Paid holidays.
- In-office Concierge to run your personal errands for you.
- Casual dress policy. We’re talking flip-flops and t-shirts – you’ll love it!
As mentioned above, we also like to enjoy ourselves through various company events and outings. One day we might surprise you with Dilly Bars and the next we’re off to a baseball game or picnics in the park.
We work hard and we play even harder. Think you can handle it? If so, check out the "Careers" section on our website https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com