Medical Solutions is a pet-friendly healthcare staffing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs, happiness and adventure for more than a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions? The answer is simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in each of our Omaha, Cincinnati, Tupelo, Denver, and San Diego locations – not to mention other national accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, and have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and let’s take it to the next level together.
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for developing business requirements for complex business challenges. The BA must be a strong communicator and have the ability to assess complex scenarios and make recommendations to resolve issues in the best interest of the organization.
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions' Core Values in everything you do
- Business Analysis
- Collect, understand, and transmit business requirements for company projects, and translate requirements into functional specifications that map to test cases and test plans
- Analyze and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain approval from business owners for future software development consideration
- Be the conduit amongst business owners, development team, and third-parties regarding software functionality during the software development life cycle
- Design, coordinate, and sometimes support the execution of test scenarios/scripts
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plan to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- A minimum of three years of business analysis experience
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Preferable to have experience in Agile
- In depth knowledge or understanding of the following software applications: Microsoft (2013): Projects, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective, non-technical manner
- Ability to recommend changes to drive business objectives
- A logical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve the results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Superior customer service skills with a drive to exceed user expectations
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years relevant business analysis experience
- Life-long learner
- Passion for work and family
Some of the benefits you can expect at Medical Solutions:
- Day 1 health, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits, as well as company paid life insurance.
- Short and long-term disability and supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren).
- Paid time off & 9 paid holidays.
- In-office Concierge to run your personal errands for you.
- Casual dress policy. We’re talking flip-flops and t-shirts – you’ll love it!
Did we mention that we like to have fun? We enjoy ourselves through various company events and outings. One day we might surprise you with Dilly Bars and the next we’re off to a baseball game or picnic in the park.
We work hard, and we play even harder. Think you can handle it? If so, check out the "Careers" section on our website https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.