Medical Solutions is a pet-friendly healthcare staffing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs, happiness and adventure for more than a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions? The answer is simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in each of our Omaha, Cincinnati, Tupelo, Denver, and San Diego locations – not to mention other national accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, and have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and let’s take it to the next level together.
PC Support Specialist:
The PC Support Specialist ensures end user productivity by proactively maintaining user systems and applications. They are responsible for support of all end users, at all office locations and remote. They maintain working knowledge of all user applications and supply user training on applications as needed. They monitor and report any ongoing issues and work with the rest of the IT team to implement solutions.
- First line of support for end users, both in person and remote
- Collaborate with users to troubleshoot and fix issues
- Ensure all support issues and solutions are documented in the help desk system
- Configure, install and maintain PC’s, software and peripherals
- Identify and learn all appropriate software, hardware, and applications used within the organization.
- Administer new user on boarding and ongoing account maintenance using active directory.
- Maintain and support company owned user hardware along with some support for user owned devices.
- Perform preventative maintenance on workstations and peripherals.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to maintain end user satisfaction.
- Administer Active Directory
- Administer Office 365
- Recommend changes to improve system and network performance
- Work with infrastructure team to implement system changes/updates
- Execute timely and accurate time tracking of all work hours, including providing work estimates during planning
- Proactive approach to issue resolution and strategy to lessen or illuminate re-occurrence
- Support of all our offices remotely; occasional travel to our Tampa office location (~25%)
- A minimum of three years providing hands-on customer PC and application support
- Knowledge of PC computer hardware and common troubleshooting techniques
- Thorough understanding of PC and application security in a Windows networked environment
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Exhibit Medical Solutions core values every day
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem management / Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to escalate
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Understanding of business applications and associated processes
- Windows client/server architecture
- Office 365 administration
- Active Directory administration
- Dell hardware
- Sharepoint/Exchange administration
- Microsoft office 2013/2016
- Windows 7/10
- Information security
- Passionate commitment to providing unparalleled customer service
Some of the benefits you can expect at Medical Solutions:
- Day 1 health, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits, as well as company paid life insurance.
- Short and long-term disability and supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren).
- Paid time off & 9 paid holidays.
- In-office Concierge to run your personal errands for you.
- Casual dress policy. We’re talking flip-flops and t-shirts – you’ll love it!
Did we mention that we like to have fun? We enjoy ourselves through various company events and outings. One day we might surprise you with Dilly Bars and the next we’re off to a baseball game or picnic in the park.
We work hard, and we play even harder. Think you can handle it? If so, check out the "Careers" section on our website https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.