Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling equipment and warehouse solutions, seeks a full-time Maintenance Mechanic to diagnose, repair, and maintain forklifts and material handling equipment. If you’re a detail-oriented and service-focused person looking for an entry-level position, then come join the Riekes team.
Maintenance Mechanic Duties:
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain forklifts, pallet jacks, order selectors, and other warehouse equipment.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and procedures.
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- Experience in mechanical or electrical equipment is preferred, however we will train anyone who can enjoys a challenge and has a desire to learn.
- Capable of prioritizing and performing multiple duties.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
Salary and Benefits:
A Maintenance Mechanic’s salary is dependent upon experience, but includes excellent health, dental, retirement, and paid time-off.
Riekes fosters a family-like atmosphere where employees are supported and encouraged. Team members with 30+ years at Riekes work alongside our newest talent to continue our tradition of and commitment to service.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Related keywords: maintenance, maintenance technician, maintenance mechanic, mechanic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $21.00 per hour