Riekes Equipment, an industry leader in material handling and warehouse solutions, continues to provide essential services to key industries in food, agricultural, and the supply chain. While others in our industry may be contracting we are growing and our growth creates your opportunity as we recruit a full-time experienced Field Service Technician to diagnose, repair, and maintain warehouse and material handling equipment. If you’re a detail-oriented and service-focused person with technical experience, then come join the Riekes team.
Field Service Technician Duties:
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain forklifts, pallet jacks, docks, balers, compactors, and other warehouse and material handling equipment.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and procedures.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- Three or more years experience of mechanical or electrical troubleshooting and repair is required. Previous experience diagnosing and repairing forklift equipment is strongly preferred. Automotive, Heavy Machinery, or Diesel diagnosis and repair experience is preferred.
- Capable of prioritizing and performing multiple duties.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
- Personal hand tools.
- Valid Driver's License without recent major violations.
A Field Service Technician's salary is dependent upon experience, but includes excellent health, dental, retirement, and paid time off benefits and may include use of a company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Forklift Service Technician - Omaha, NE