Provide leadership and administration to associates, internal and external customers in all facets of the department.
4 year college degree required, advanced degree preferred.
5 years experience in field or related field or commensurate education, 3 years
supervisory or leadership experience.
1. Service excellence
2. Oral and written communications
3. Working with MS Office
4. Problem solving
5. Managing multiple priorities
6. Decision making and critical thinking
8. Team management and team building
9. Planning: Tactical, Strategic
10. Managing workforce diversity
11. Project management
|Date Posted||April 21, 2019|
|Date Closes||May 21, 2019|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|