Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- One or more years programming in TypeScript.
- Two or more years consuming REST APIs.
- One or more years programming experience in C# and .NET.
- Experience debugging and testing cross-browser mobile web applications.
- Experience developing web applications for multiple browsers.
- Experience with modern front-end web development best practices, such as mobile first design, SASS/LESS and CSS methodologies.
- Proficiency with SASS/LESS, HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Web Application Security.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.