Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of professional writing experience, to include proposal responses and/or technical writing, as well as content development.
- Business-to-Business marketing and project management experience.
- Extensive experience with MS Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint, as well as experience working with databases and creating documents and formatting in Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to think beyond the task at hand and take initiative.
- Team player with the ability to handle tasks independently to closure.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to adapt and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while producing quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Superior writing skills.
- Ability to effectively express value propositions, differentiators and strengths of the organization and related offerings.
- Creative abilities to bring new and fresh ideas to the proposal development process, including the content and configuration.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to quickly create concise, well-written responses to RFP requirements.
- Ability to produce professional-quality MS Word documents in a timely manner.
- Detailed with a high level of accuracy.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements for confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels within the organization to gather data.
- Excellent interpersonal and client relations skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.