Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on requests, questions, problems and malfunctions of systems applications, hardware or software supporting internal and external customers. Coordinate application migration process through non-Production and Production environments according to Change Control policies and procedures. Monitor ticket queues to ensure changes and non-production environment service requests are properly prioritized and worked according to priority. Provide guidance and answer questions regarding Change Control procedures, documentation requirements, and compliance.
This position requires work in support of the Company's contract with the United States Department of Education (ED). As such, the United States Government requires that any applicant for this position must complete United States Government security clearance. Effective June 1, 2018, ED has informed Nelnet that security clearance applications for foreign nationals are not being accepted or processed. In light of this direction from ED, Nelnet will be unable to hire applicants without United States citizenship for such positions.
Associates degree in Information Science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in email and user administration. Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
1. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical clients.
2. Knowledge of batch processing and transmissions management.
3. Working knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
4. Knowledge of Information Technology diagnostic tools.
5. Familiar with CM methodologies and best practices (ITIL)..
6. Strong understanding of change management or build engineer experience.
7. Knowledge of Help/Systems iSeries products, Softmenu, Team Foundation Server or similar change management tools and an understanding of job scheduling.
8. Detail oriented, have strong time management and organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication and exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
|Date Posted||January 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||February 13, 2019|
|Located In||Highlands ranch, CO|