4-year degree in Business Administration/Accounting.
3+ years accounting experience.
- Strong Accountability for work: timely completion of tasks, working with manager to develop and achieve position goals, communication of task/project delays.
- Maintain good business judgement.
- Excellent PC and technology skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong Organizational Skills: under guidance; able to prioritize and deliver under deadline constraints and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving ability: under guidance; able to take large amounts of data, organize effectively, and present in a meaningful and concise manner.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to lead and execute on operational changes.
- Ability to work with a team or independently with initiative and appropriate supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization from peers to executive management both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced understanding of complex accounting concepts and strong knowledge of GAAP.