Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with strong skills in at least three key competency.
- Strong relational database knowledge.
- Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
- Working knowledge of the network and/or server infrastructure required to host an application on the platforms in areas of expertise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST and/or SOC compliance strongly desired.
- Microsoft .net frameworks (3.5 & 4.0)
- .net, C#, .net core 2.1, xamarin native/forms
- Microsoft IIS
- Windows/Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2016
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)