Complete manual dials to delinquent federal student loan borrowers, update information,
request Cell Phone Consent and transfer calls to an account specialist.
Shift: M-Fri 4pm-8pm
1. Ensure integrity of data and information.
2. Update information on accounts in the Loan Servicing system.
3. Perform other tasks related to resolving customer needs, by displaying ownership on escalated calls.
4. Contact customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact.
5. Serve as a resource person within team as needed, including assisting new associates with training needs.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
6 months to 1 year customer service and general work experience preferred.
Competencies - Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
1. Servie Excellence
2. Flexibility and Adaptability
3. Oral and written communication skills
5. Accuracy/Attention to Detail
6. Managing Multiple Priorities
7. Working with MS Office
|Date Posted||December 4, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 21, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories