An Access Administration Analyst at Nelnet provides daily ongoing administration of the Nelnet network and systems environment. These associates are primarily responsible for managing a complex Active Directory environment, which supports multiple teams throughout the company.
AN ACCESS ADMINISTRATION ANALYST WILL
- Analyze and complete access requests while providing excellent service to our customers
- Resolve Active Directory-related issues or escalate to other technical teams if necessary
- Provide access to servers, distribution lists, Exchange mailboxes, and security groups
- Assist with access audits as needed
- Participate in on call rotation for high priority issues that occur outside of regular business hours
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience with Exchange email and Active Directory user/group administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical clients
- Experience with providing technical support in a corporate environment
- Strong organization skills and an ability to follow issues/tasks to completion
- A passion for providing great customer service
- A massive amount of curiosity and desire to figure out how things work
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU ALSO HAD
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft server operating systems and Exchange
- Advanced understanding of network concepts and environments
- Technical Certifications (MCSA/MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, etc)
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.