NELNET INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS/CANDIDATES:
Do you want to be a part of great team of people where you will have leadership support? Are you looking for a fun, innovative, and fast-paced environment where you can utilize and grow your skills while you make a difference for customers? We are a performance based environment where you have incentive bonus opportunities designed to reward the results you achieve. Nelnet associates additionally enjoy competitive wages and benefits that include medical, 401K, tuition reimbursement, discounted parking and a multitude of wellness activities.
Combination of customer service and sales, taking inbound calls or making outbound calls to homeowners who are looking for a home improvement contractor, helping them submit their request, and then upselling additional requests through HomeAdvisor.
- Contact customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact when appropriate.
- Negotiate transactions in accordance with established laws, regulations, and policies.
- Cross and up-sell other services offerings.
- Maintain professional demeanor while resolving customer needs.
- Ensure integrity of data and information.
- Serve as a resource within team, including assisting new associates with training needs.
Associate's degree preferred.
1 to 3 years customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.
- Service Excellence
- Oral communications
- Written communications
- Basic typing skills
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Working with MS Office
- Business Math
- Problem Solving
- Managing Multiple Priorities
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.