Review and process customer inquiries regarding general student loan correspondence. Responsible for researching information related to these activities.
- Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) and Easy to Do Business with (ETDBW) philosophy.
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
- Ensure integrity of data and information.
- Validate and update information on CAM Edit Screen in the Loan Servicing systems.
- Save documents located on Imaging according to prescribed format.
- Review prior lender service and payment histories.
- Record due diligence activities as required for commercial claim filing.
High school degree or equivalent required.
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience and/or general work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Loan Servicing and/or Originations systems preferred.
- Service Excellence
- Oral communications
- Written communications
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Working with MS Office
- Business Math
- Problem Solving
- Managing Multiple Priorities
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a drug free and tobacco free workplace.