The Skill Builder supports client’s well-being by providing resources, educating families and individuals, working with youth, while maintaining client records and recording progress made by clients. The Skill Builder is expected to work in a collaborative manner with other company employees, as well as Department/Case Workers and OJS using a team approach in order to provide quality services for all clients. Tracker/Skill Builders will keep records in compliance with company and agency policies and procedures.
Areas required of the position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Assessing and planning for individual and family needs based upon goals identified.
2. Specific knowledge in safety, normal family function, neglect, abuse or exploitation of children.
3. Specific knowledge in maintaining economic self-support in order to reduce or eliminate dependency.
4. Specific knowledge in achieving or maintaining self-sufficiency, including reduction or prevention of dependency.
5. Implements an instructional design to reach learning objectives/outcomes set forth by Department Case Workers.
6. Provides transportation in conjunction with the provision of services allowed.
7. Provide safety intervention to families and individuals when needed.
8. Attend scheduled family meetings when assigned by Department/Case Workers or Supervisor.
9. Obtains a minimum of 21 hours of pre-service training plus a minimum of 12 hours additional training on an annual basis.
10. Collaborates with others to fulfill responsibilities related to company vision, mission, priorities and goals.
11. Must availble to share in rotation of on call status to assist families in crisis intervention.
Skills/Qualifications including but not limited to:
This position will remain open until filled.
|Date Posted||June 21, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 21, 2019|
|Located In||York, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Varies|
|Hours||40 hours per week; Flexible|
|SOC Category||21-1021.00 Child, Family, and School Social Workers|
|Address||7100 South 29th St. Suite B|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE 68516|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories