More Children. Prepared for School. Prepared for Life.
Be a part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the life of a child!
~ Bright Beginnings and Promising Futures ~
Educare Omaha is currently seeking an energetic and dependable Teacher Aide to join their team! Educare Omaha is an early childhood education program providing services in a state-of-the-art facility to at-risk children ages 0 to 5 and to their families.
The Teacher Aide works cooperatively with the Lead Teacher and Associate Teacher to plan and implement the daily education program for the children (Birth-5). Under the supervision of the Lead Teacher and Associate Teacher, the Teacher Aide ensures that the education program is developmentally appropriate and meets the individual needs of children.
- High School diploma or GED required
- A valid CDA or willingness to obtain the Child Development Associate (CDA) certification within the first year of employment or enroll in and actively pursue an Associate or Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Educare Omaha offers COMPETITIVE PAY and a GREAT BENEFITS package that includes:
- Vacation (12 days during 1st year)
- NECC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.Sick Pay (12 days during 1st year)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match beginning on your first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
APPLY for this great opportunity TODAY!
Educare Omaha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Educare of Omaha