Bright Beginnings and Promising Futures ~ Become a part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the life of a child!
We need an energetic and dedicated Lead Teacher to join our team! This teacher leads the classroom in planning, coordinating and implementing fun and educational activities in an early childhood or preschool classroom. The Lead Teacher works closely with the Associate Teacher and Teacher Aides to provide a caring and nurturing environment that is developmentally appropriate and meets children’s individual needs, as well as program standards of the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- A degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development or related field is preferred, but not required
- Current Nebraska Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain is required with an endorsement in Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Inclusive or Early Childhood Special Education.
- One or more years of early childhood experience in a licensed child care program is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Educare Omaha offers COMPETITIVE PAY and a GREAT BENEFITS package that includes:
- Vacation (12 days during 1st year)
- Sick Pay (12 days)
- 11 Paid Holidays per school year plus
- Two weeks paid time off for Winter Break
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match beginning on your first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
APPLY for this great opportunity TODAY!
Educare Omaha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Educare of Omaha