Bilingual Inside Sales
Nashville, TN, USA Req #1002
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and provide the best possible service to improve our and their profitability.
Bilingual Inside Sales
(Counter Sales / Customer Service)
Construction and Industrial Supplies
SouthernCarlson, a growing and progressive national distributor of Fastening, Industrial and Packaging supplies, is seeking a Branch Associate to assist customers in person and over the phone, entering orders in system, reviewing orders, and ensuring customers' needs are met in a professional and timely fashion. This is an hourly position at our Nashville, TN Branch. Monday-Friday daytime schedule.
Areas of Responsibility Include:
· Customer service
· Inside Sales/Outside Sales
· Timely and accurate processing of orders
· Efficient response to customer inquiries via phone, email and in person
· Inventory tracking
· Shipping and receiving
Essential Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year of customer service experience with a track record of successfully servicing customer accounts
- Experience in handling administrative and inventory responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic, organization skills, and attention to details with a high level of accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the fastener, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Outgoing and positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Self-starter who presents a professional image and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and web navigation
- Quick learner and able retain knowledge
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds of customers product on a regular basis
- Lift 100 pounds of customers product on an occasional basis.
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.