Seldin Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
This administrative assistant role performs various administrative and support activities for the home office and Chief Officers. This role requires a variety of skills related to general administrative tasks. This role should possess excellent verbal and writing skills, the ability to think creatively, problem-solve collaboratively, work under tight deadlines, and have strong organizational skills.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Two or more years of office experience
- An Associates Degree or equivalent- preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Early Access to Wages/Instant Pay
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5638/seldin-administrative-assistant/job