What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Service Technician at The Reserves at Maplewood I and II, and The Reserves at Summit West in Wichita Falls, TX. These are Tax Credit properties with 108 total units.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of multifamily property maintenance and preventative maintenance.
What You Will Do
The Service Technician will diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance/repairs as well as provide exceptional customer service to the community's residents.
To view complete job description, click here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4re8kte11hij06/Service%20Technician.docx?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Maintenance experience
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of appliance repair, light carpentry, plumbing and electrical
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather
- Be available for on-call maintenance schedule
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Early Access to Wages/Instant Pay
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Multi-Family Building Maintenance Certification through Metro Community College
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5602/seldin-service-technician/job