What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Regional Portfolio Manager to oversee our Iowa region in the following cities: Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Ames and Des Moines, IA.
What You Will Do
The Regional Portfolio Manager will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns for the asset in accordance with the Company's mission, vision, and objectives. Supervisory position with authority, responsibility, and accountability to plan, implement and monitor operations, profitability, quality service, marketing and resident relations of the property, while maintaining the companys investment. Utilize management skills to train, motivate and empower our associates to reach their goals and those of our properties.
To view complete job description click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5smxeku6iz980n/Regional%20Portfolio%20Manager.docx?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Tax Credit and HUD multi-site property management experience
- Ability to supervise staff
- Financial analysis/budget knowledge
- Ability to build a team and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Early Access to Wages/Instant Pay
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5545/seldin-regional-portfolio-manager/job