Seldin Company is seeking a Grounds/Make Ready Technician at Charter Landing apartment community in Kansas City, MO. This is a Tax Credit/HUD property with 109 units.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of general grounds experience, minor maintenance knowledge and the ability to learn new skills.
What You Will Do
The Grounds/Make Ready Technician will maintain the physical condition and appearance of the community, perform minor and routine maintenance/repairs as well as provide exceptional customer service to the community's residents.
To view complete job description, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbv6vc7qwj16imy/Grounds%20Make%20Ready%20Technician.docx?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Grounds/Maintenance experience
- Ability to work independently
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Early Access to Wages/Instant Pay
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5378/seldin-grounds-make-ready-technician/job