Seldin Company is seeking an Assistant Community Manager at Highland Meadows, Elkhorn Apartments, and Behm Apartment communities in the Omaha metro area. These are Conventional properties with 262 total units.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of asset management, resident relations and leasing.
What You Will Do
The Assistant Community Manager will work with the Community Business Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the property.
To view complete job description, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkprdrepkpgpfen/Assistant%20Community%20Manager.docx?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Experience in business management
- Budget and financial knowledge
- Team leader
- Sales and/or leasing experience
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Early Access to Wages/Instant Pay
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5346/seldin-assistant-community-manager/job