$1,200 HIRING BONUS ($600 PAID AT SIGN-ON, $600 PAID AT 60 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT)
Seldin Company is seeking a Roving Service Technician in the Omaha, Nebraska region.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of multifamily property maintenance and preventative maintenance.
What You Will Do
This position is responsible for providing maintenance support at multiple properties in an assigned portfolio. The Roving Service Technician assists properties with staff shortage, preparations for upcoming inspections, and other tasks to balance workload at the properties in the service area. The Roving Service Technician assists in maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the sites.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Maintenance experience
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of appliance repair, light carpentry, plumbing and electrical
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather
- Be available for on-call maintenance schedule
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Multi-Family Building Maintenance Certification through Metro Community College
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5001/seldin-roving-service-technician/job