What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the operations and activities of a centralized accounts payable function. Supervises employees, monitors activities, satisfies reporting requirements, reviews processes, and maintains internal controls. Proceeds on own initiative with little guidance.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Seven or more years of accounting experience
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Experience working with GAAP and accounting software programs
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5039/job