What We Are Looking For
LINE Partners is seeking a Lead Technician in Lincoln, NE. We would like this person to hold an EPA or HVAC certification but will consider candidates who do not hold one of these but are willing to obtain.
What You Will Do
Responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the site(s). Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance programs, including exterior property appearance, timely work order service, quality make-ready program, and cost-effective inventory control of the property.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Three to four years related experience and/or training
- Ability to work independently
- EPA or HVAC certification is preferred
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather
- Be available for on-call maintenance schedule
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
LINE Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4933/line--lead-service-technician/job