Universal Services Group, affiliated with Seldin Company, a nationally diversified full-service commercial real estate, multi-family and development organization, is looking for a Lead Service Technician in the Omaha, Nebraska region.
What You Will Do
Perform highly skilled and specialized HVAC work. Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program, including exterior property appearance, timely work order service, and cost-effective inventory control of the property. Responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the site(s).
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Diagnose and perform major, minor, and routine maintenance and repair in a timely and professional manner. Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program, including interior and exterior property appearance, timely work order service, collecting vendor bids and vendor communication, and cost-effective inventory control of the property
- Work with other service and grounds personnel to ensure residents receive excellent customer service and that the property's physical needs are addressed each day
- Work closely with the Facilities Director to ensure the needs of the property are being met
- Oversee and complete tasks related to the preventative maintenance program, general property safety, and shop housekeeping
- Perform HVAC trouble calls and complete HVAC repairs and replacements as needed within guidelines, codes, and laws
- Perform effective emergency maintenance and snow removal (after-hours) as required
- Coordinate preparations for the city, state, and government inspections
- Assist at other communities or events outside regular work hours as requested
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to Multi-Family Housing
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Universal Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://www.seldin.com/Careers