What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Senior Compliance Specialist at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska. Must have LIHTC Lease-up experience*
What You Will Do
The Senior Compliance Specialist is primarily responsible for monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex regulatory procedures, company level compliance, and contracts for all residential properties. Primary focus will be reviewing and approving application and resident certification files and providing administration support for HUD and Tax Credit assisted projects, responding to Agency Management Review reports, maintenance of forms/documents, and contracts. The Senior Compliance Specialist will collaborate in this effort with the Seldin Company Compliance Department, Property Staff, Government Agencies, and Internal/External Owners. The Senior Compliance Specialist should use skills to train, motivate and empower our associates to reach their goals and those of the property.
- Show sensitivity and empathy to the challenges facing on-site property management personnel; in addition to providing guidance to property management staff in a non-condescending manner.
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities, adhere to strict 48-hour file turnaround deadlines, and be highly organized. Be meticulously detailed in your review of all documents.
- Follow all Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws.
To view full job description, please visit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8mch67vms24i2h/Senior%20Compliance%20Specialist%20.pdf?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- High School diploma or GED
- Three to five years related experience and/or training with affordable housing programs, processing and/or reviewing affordable housing applications, certifications and recertifications. Multi-state compliance experience required.
- Working knowledge of basic regulatory frameworks, general regulatory and internal control requirements, and industry knowledge in all aspects of affordable housing compliance
- Have one or more of the following, SHCM or HCCP Credential, CP3 or COS designation or ability to obtain one of these certifications within 90-days of employment. Must have extensive HUD and LIHTC program knowledge.
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4879/job