What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Community Business Manager at Chandler Pointe and The Sheltering Tree Bellevue. These are Affordable Properties with 210 units.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of asset management, resident relations, financial reporting and team leadership.
What You Will Do
The Community Business Manager will serve as the supervisory position with authority, responsibility and accountability to plan, implement and monitor business operations of the property.
To view complete job description, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sy3fnto7hrjdw2e/Community%20Business%20Manager.docx?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Leadership and team development
- Solid judgment and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and organization skills
- Budget and financial reporting knowledge
- Two years of management experience
- Three to four years of property management experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree in any field, industry certifications will be considered.
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4859/job