What We Are Looking For
Universal Service Group is seeking a Construction Superintendent at their corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
The Construction Superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. Responsible for the coordination of work directed in the field and that work is performed in accordance with plans and specifications. Provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, job site safety, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
To view full job description click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtoyeooohb7a2ds/Construction%20Superintendent.pdf?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Minimum of three years of verifiable experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of construction trade
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Universal Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check, physical and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4786/job