What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Senior Compliance Specialist in Philadelphia Pennsylvania to assist our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska. Travel will be up to 100%.
*This position will pay a minimum salary of $55,000.00. The amount will be determined by experience, certifications, skills and education. We are interested in considering someone who lives in any of the following locations: New York City, NY, Newark, NJ, Washington DC, Boston, MA, or Philadelphia, PA. Certifications preferred: C3P, COS, SHCM, and HCCP.
What You Will Do
The Senior Compliance Specialist is primarily responsible for monitoring and providing business support on a variety of complex regulatory procedures, company level compliance, and contracts for all residential properties. Primary focus will be on providing administration support for HUD and Tax Credit assisted projects, maintenance of forms/documents, and contracts. The Senior Compliance Specialist will collaborate in this effort with the Seldin Company Compliance Department, Property Staff, Government Agencies, and Internal/External Owners. The Senior Compliance Specialist should use skills to train, motivate and empower our associates to reach their goals and those of the property.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- High School diploma or GED
- Three to five years related experience and/or training with affordable housing programs
- Working knowledge of basic regulatory frameworks, general regulatory and internal control requirements, and industry knowledge in all aspects of compliance
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the countrys most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4735/seldin-senior-compliance-specialist/job