As a family-owned business that spans five decades and three generations since 1964, we value relationships, supporting each other’s unique differences. We understand the importance of personal belonging which is why you’ll hear our employees talk about being part of the SNB family. Now, more than ever, as we’ve expanded our roots into new markets, it’s the prime time to join our growing team. As a community bank, we offer comprehensive financial solutions for personal, business, and private banking, treasury management, wealth management and mortgage needs in Nebraska, Iowa, and Texas. We have 12 convenient full-service branch locations in the Omaha and Council Bluffs as well as full-service branches in the Jordan Creek area of West Des Moines and in uptown Dallas. Learn more about our story at www.SNBconnect.com/About-Us or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Required Work Schedule for Each Branch:
- Aksarben Branch Location: Monday-Friday 8:45am - 5:45pm, and rotating Saturday mornings
- Legacy Branch Location: Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm, and rotating Saturday mornings
- Rockbrook Branch Location: Monday-Friday 8:45am - 5:45pm, and rotating Saturday mornings
This position is responsible for acting as the customer ambassador for the bank with the overall purpose of providing concierge service to branch clients. This role educates and advises customers about SNB’s sales and service delivery options, along with referral of appropriate products and services matching the customer needs while performing a wide variety of activities including transaction processing.
This position is responsible for meeting the transaction and product needs of clients. This position requires personalized customer focus, and individuals are expected to achieve service standards, maintain accuracy and adhere to Bank policies and procedure. As a primary client contact, this role is expected to develop product knowledge and identify need based opportunities to refer clients to Bank colleagues.
Provide Customer Interactions & Service (50%)
- Consistently provides the highest level of personalized service by following the “Moments of Truth.”
- Assists customers with inquiries in person and over the telephone.
- Effectively communicates with clients in a professional manner.
- Assists in educating clients and promptly resolve any challenges.
Accurately Process Customer Transactions (40%)
- Processes various types of transactions with minimal errors.
- Navigates in the Premier computer systems to handle daily requests.
- Understands Debits and Credits as related to transaction balancing.
- Accurately completes Proof work with minimal errors.
- Manages cash drawer limits and drawer security.
- Balances cash drawer daily with minimal errors.
- Exceeds minimum expectation for balancing record as stated in policy.
- Adheres to Bank policies, security procedures and regulations at all times.
Cross-Sell Other Bank Products & Services (10%)
- Understands the Banks products and services.
- Asks questions to understand clients’ financial needs and make referrals to colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level within a business setting
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic math skills with high attention to detail to accurately perform bank-related financial transactions
- Ability to interpret basic financial information
- Ability to provide personalized customer focus and interact confidently with the public
- Ability to handle high stress situations and maintain a high level of energy is essential
- Ability to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management
- Ability to maintain predictable and reliable attendance and meet scheduling requirements
- Minimum of a High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 6 months of cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Minimum of 6 months of customer contact and service experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year of computer experience required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Security National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.