Established in 1964, Security National Bank offers comprehensive financial solutions for business and private banking, cash management, wealth management, consumer and mortgage needs. We have 12 convenient branch locations in the Greater Omaha and Council Bluffs area as well as a loan production and trust services office in Des Moines, providing employees with great opportunities for career growth. Security National Bank is seeking a CSR (Teller) to join its team.
Becoming a CSR is a great way to get a glimpse into the broad world of finance and banking. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customers’ expectations. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values. As a CSR you will greet customers, handle transactions and identify sales opportunities and refer potential opportunities to business partners.
**WORK SCHEDULE** - Mon.- Fri. 7:30am - 12:30pm, every Saturday from 7:45am - 12:15pm?
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures customer needs are being handled in a courteous and professional manner at all times. (40%)
- Accurately process customer transactions for various bank products and services, including: safe deposit boxes, cashier checks, savings bonds, credit card cash advances, loan payments, fill commercial change orders etc. (40%)
- Cross sell products and services to current and prospective customers, refers potential business to appropriate business partners. (10%)
- Performs clerical duties such as, answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, typing. (10%)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic understanding and the ability to operate various office equipment such as: Typewriter, Printers, Computers, Phones, Fax, Adding machine, and Copy machine.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to help coordinate department activities, including work assignments, and ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated referral sales skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a High school graduate or equivalent work experience.required
- Previous customer service experience required
- Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience strongly preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to periodically lift 25-55 pounds. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Security National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
What's our culture like? It's a culture of individuals who care about each other’s success, working together as one company. Check out our LinkedIn news feed www.linkedin.com/company/security-national-bank/ or Facebook www.facebook.com/SNBOmaha page to get a glimpse of what it's like to work at Security National Bank. You'll find a positive difference working for a family-owned community bank that has the reach and resources of many larger competitors, yet remains connected to our local community and businesses with commitment to the most important asset, our people.