Security National Bank of Omaha has posted the following job opening in Omaha, NE: Project Manager. Apply today at Careerlink.com!
Security National Bank is looking for people with a great attitude who enjoy working in an outstanding team environment, using their previous experience to “make a difference” in people’s lives every day! If this sounds like you and you want to work for a company that is committed to your personal and professional growth and development, we need to talk to you!
This position is responsible for project managing all aspects of complex company-related projects from inception to conclusion. In addition, this position interfaces with
all areas affected by the project ensuring adherence to quality standards and attainment of project deliverables.
• Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed, including the Project Schedule, Risk and Issue Management, and Scope Change Management. Project Execution
• Leads and coordinates cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams and related activities responsible for all aspects of a project from initiation to closure.
• Manages stakeholder and project team expectations ensuring accountability with project deliverables. Project Delivery
• Drives complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Budget Management
• Manages the project budget to include understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively. Communications
• Provides clear and concise project communication, both written and verbal to all stakeholders and project team on a regular and timely basis.
Performs other duties as required and assigned
• Knowledge and understanding of systems used within the banking industry preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems preferred
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Ability to scope out and develop work plan and resource requirements and estimate costs and risks associated with activities.
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
• Ability to leverage and effectively communicate technology solutions to meet the needs of the company
• Demonstrated ability to build strong trusted relationships and foster collaboration and teamwork
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including presenting to the C-Suite
• Advanced skills in MS office suite including Word, Excel, Project and Access
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required
• PMP certification preferred
• Minimum of 5 years in progressive project management experience, including management of major projects required
• Experience in the financial services industry preferred
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, with or without reasonable accommodation, walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel, with or without reasonable accommodation. Specific vision abilities required by this job, with or without reasonable accommodation, include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Security National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
APPLICANTS HAVE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT LAWS: